Bem vindo (a), se pretende aceder à totalidade dos assuntos apresentados neste fórum, deverá proceder ao simples registo de utilizador. Se já é nosso membro, basta efectuar o seu Login.

O registo e usufruto deste fórum é livre e inteiramente gratuito, porém, não deixe de consultar as regras de participação. Junte-se a nós!

Obrigado

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

Bem vindo (a), se pretende aceder à totalidade dos assuntos apresentados neste fórum, deverá proceder ao simples registo de utilizador. Se já é nosso membro, basta efectuar o seu Login.

O registo e usufruto deste fórum é livre e inteiramente gratuito, porém, não deixe de consultar as regras de participação. Junte-se a nós!

Obrigado
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Últimos assuntos
» Foto estranhã tirada numa casa no Fundão
Mephisto EmptySex Nov 07, 2014 8:37 pm por Mephisto

» Imagens de Sacrificios e Rituais.
Mephisto EmptySex Ago 15, 2014 1:59 am por J13K$#N

» Os Protocolos dos Sábios de Sião
Mephisto EmptySex Ago 15, 2014 1:32 am por J13K$#N

» A Cura Física e a Cura Espiritual
Mephisto EmptySex Ago 15, 2014 12:29 am por J13K$#N

» Constantine - filme
Mephisto EmptyTer Ago 05, 2014 8:15 pm por J13K$#N

» Clube da Luta (filme)
Mephisto EmptyTer Ago 05, 2014 7:58 pm por J13K$#N

» EXU NA UMBANDA
Mephisto EmptyTer Ago 05, 2014 12:01 am por J13K$#N

» Lúcifer - O Pai Da Mentira.
Mephisto EmptyDom Jul 27, 2014 2:01 am por J13K$#N

» The Matrix Revolutions - filme
Mephisto EmptySex Jul 25, 2014 12:23 am por J13K$#N

Os membros mais ativos do mês
Nenhum usuário

Visitas

Mephisto

Ir para baixo

Mephisto Empty Mephisto

Mensagem por Mephisto Ter Fev 19, 2013 4:52 pm

Última edição por Mephisto em Sáb Mar 15, 2014 10:12 pm, editado 2 vez(es)
Mephisto
Mephisto
Administração
Administração

http://www.psiqueparanormal.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Mephisto Empty Re: Mephisto

Mensagem por Mephisto Seg Nov 18, 2013 4:22 pm

Mephisto
Mephisto
Administração
Administração

Mensagem por Mephisto Seg Nov 18, 2013 8:33 pm

É sabido que as bandas de metal são injustamente relegadas, invariavelmente, para um plano obscuro de audição, conotado frequentemente com pessoas "estranhas". Com certeza existe a sua razão de ser, porém, actualmente, existem bandas neste panorama capazes de desafiar as mais elementares convicções acerca daquilo que convencionalmente chamamos de música. O que é realmente música? As respostas serão muitas e diferentes, certamente. Para mim uma música é um pedaço do todo (álbum) que deve dar, numa sequência lógica, uma admirável estrutura ao tema deste. Infelizmente poucas bandas, muito poucas em abono da verdade, conseguem produzir álbuns consistentes, massivos, complexos. O curioso é ser no panorama musical mais subestimado de toda a história que continuamos a ser prendados com pura genialidade, inversamente àquilo que se assiste nas lides Pop que chega a roçar o puro degredo e depravação pública. Não desfazendo dos gostos musicais de cada um, pretendo homenagear apenas esta banda italiana formada em 2007.

Labyrinth, um álbum conceptual com base no mito do Labirinto de Knossos, lançado no ano de 2013, envolve-nos numa jornada de introspecção existencial. Uma viagem complexa, brutal, sublime, através da técnica perfeccionista e eximia do Death Metal aliado a orquestrações sinfónicas épicas. Um especial destaque para Veronica Bordacchini com arranjos vocais de ópera capazes de dilacerar a alma. Só quem vê Francesco Paoli sentado na bateria poderá interpretar claramente aquilo que alguém apelidou de "insanidade sinfónica" quando se referiu a esta obra.

Uma justa homenagem à tragédia grega que ecoará por muitos anos, enquanto os Fleshgod Apocalypse continuarem a levar este labirinto aos quatro cantos do mundo.

"Non sono né vivo né sano, né morto né malato;
Allora soltanto comincerò a vivere e a star bene,
Quando troverò l´uscita di questo labirinto.
A tal fine tutto son rivolto, a questo solo mi adopro."

Francesco Petrarca

Towards The Sun

The draining path of existence
With all our burdens to bring
As fathers dream in frustration
The sons slowly've drowned in disease
Is this reflection of sorrow that brings us all down to the hole?
Is this fulfillment of hollow that sadly is emptying our souls?
So we spread our wings like falcons
But we are too tied to this earth
Locked in this fortress of treason we wait
The coming of the glorious day
Shall we be ready to face this?
Or will we turn on the other side?
When time will come for us to spread those wings
And start moving out limbs to fly!

Towards the sun!
I see the splendor of the light again
Show me father the secrets of flight!
Swear it now, you will let me soar

Thrown in the void and carried by fate
I'd rather fall than standing enslaved
Looking down at the vastness of sea
Mesmerized by water reflecting me
And our souls forever lost
Now will reach the stars and deliver us
>From Poseidon, the God of the Sea
This unfolding release confears immortality

Rush of deliverance, from those who wanna seize
Outrageous irreverence, to those who wanna lead

I cut through the air, carried by dreams
I'd rather fall than closing my wings
Looking up at the greatness of sky
Left behind the labyrinth of compromise
And my soul forever gone, Now it flies too far
And will stand before
Mighty Helios, the God of the Sun
The unmerciful one, I'm burning forevermore!

Gone too far
Falling down from your dream
Your wings' burning on the sun
All your deeds they'll be sung like a warning for the world to see

Última edição por Mephisto em Sáb Mar 15, 2014 10:16 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
Mephisto
Mephisto
Administração
Administração

Mephisto Empty The Satanist

Mensagem por Mephisto Ter Fev 11, 2014 6:27 pm

Poético!

Mephisto
Mephisto
Administração
Administração

Mensagem por Mephisto Sex Fev 21, 2014 3:56 am

Última edição por Mephisto em Dom Mar 09, 2014 8:30 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
Mephisto
Mephisto
Administração
Administração

Mensagem por Mephisto Seg Fev 24, 2014 11:09 pm

Eis uma banda cuja primeira audição foi um pronúncio do vaticínio publicitário de Fernando Passoa à Coca-Cola em 1927: "Primeiro estranha-se, depois entranha-se". Três obras, três histórias, três elementos.

«Haunting.Inspiring.Addictive.Perfect. - 100%
HowlingMoon666, March 31st, 2012

I've always thought black metal is nothing but a cliché-istic genre and a repeating manner of expressing hatred. These guys proved me wrong. This is a gorgeous piece of art and the most original music I've ever listened to. Carach Angren made something perfect, something so beautiful, and so terrifying at the same time. Their haunting, evil music became very fast a part of my daily black metal fix. Lammendam is the word that stands on my tongue when someone asks me for a good and original black metal album, and I'm not the only one who thinks like this. Just look at the marks they received from their other reviews.

"Lammendam" is a conceptual album regarding a "cheating mistress" and her enraged husband, who kills the fucking cunt when he catches her "cheating with another lad". The lyrics are incredible, so damn well written to captivate the listener, hurling him into the middle of the action and in the middle of the "Moonlit Meadows".

The album is filled with electrocuting guitar riffs and drumming that Dimmu Borgir are praying for every night. Blast beats are placed in the perfect places without destroying the song, letting the keys continue the journey and the vocals rape word for word. And yeah, Seregor's voice is another awesome thing. His voice is definitely black metal, very powerful and evil and adapted perfectly to fit the story he tells.

Forget about Dimmu Borgir, Limbonic Art, and many other bands. Though they were good somewhere back in time, these guys are way more creative and original than every black metal band you've listened to in history. One black metal band who has originality is Vesperian Sorrow, but their songs were deleted from YouTube because they're too busy to listen to Carach Angren. And so am I. And so will be you. And everyone who dares listening to this concrete wall.
»

Good Story, Awesome Album - 95%
jackwestjr, June 9th, 2010

"(...)Death Came Through a Phantom Ship is a concept album concerning a captain’s decline into insanity and how this legendary ghost ship came about. One of the most impressive aspects about this album is that the members of Carach Angren are able to clearly tell this story while still being able to produce an album that is nothing short of amazing. The story itself is very good too, only adding to the worth of this album. From my interpretation, the album starts off in a more modern setting, where one sailor is explaining his encounter with this phantom ship. The rest of the album then concerns how Captain Van Der Decken becomes insane and this phantom ship comes to be. Since this story is a ghost story, some of these songs are truly chilling. Just look at the story that is being told in the song And the Consequence Macabre. To give a brief summary, Captain Van Der Decken (I assume it is, this song is in the first person, so no name is mentioned) is having a nightmare in which someone is attacking him, and his daughter is missing. He wakes up only to find that both his wife and daughter are dead. Well, that’s the general idea, but it’s probably best that you listen to this song to truly understand it.

Death Came Through a Phantom Ship is an album that does not disappoint. The music is superb, the vocals great, and the story chilling. If you are a fan of symphonic black metal, I highly recommend this album. Also, if you enjoy ghost stories or legends, or you want to see a band that can masterfully tell a story through music, I strongly suggest that this is the first album you should look into. This album is an amazing output, and I am greatly interested to see what Carach Angren will do next.
"

As Black As Death - 100%
MetalEnlightenment, November 3rd, 2012

"The limits of metal are being expanded as we know it, all thanks to bands such as the three piece Carach Angren. Breaking barriers. Reaching higher levels. Simply expanding what can be done through music. It is obvious that Carach Angren knows what they are doing. Being highly influenced by classical music, this symphonic black metal band is superiorly advanced.

When writing about Carach Angren, the subject of lyrics becomes more relevant to the group's music than most bands. Instead of your typical black/death lyrical themes such as, "hail satan", "I slaughter them with laughter", or "poor me, the world is gonna end" etc. etc. etc... Carach Angren goes deeper in their lyrical writing process in the sense that a lot of the music is written and based solely on the lyrics. There is a mood. This group dedicates everything they have to making the music, subjects, and lyrics fit together perfectly, and that they do. That they fucking do.

There are parts on the album in which one can feel as though he is witnessing an event on the CD first hand. The tracks are like scenes from an act, and can make the listener envision what the lyricist is screaming and singing about. This is an extremely captive technique. Really involving the listener, making them believe there is something more happening than just a song playing. Even if one can not understand the lyrics, the techniques used with the vocals are extremely methodical and can give you a really good idea of what is happening at that given point in the track.

Based on a black metal structure, Seregor's voice is uncontrolled and harsh, yet controlled and distinguishable! I do also believe he puked up a small amount of bile in the ending seconds of Bitte Tötet Mich. He even laughs psychotically several times throughout the album. I did not think this vocalist had room for improvement, that was until I heard his elements on this CD. Vocal range-wise, "General Nightmare" is most impressive. It also contains the fastest shreds on the entire album. Listen to it, now!

There are moments in which the guitar-work can dominate and shine. It can also appear faint and as background music at times, but when the guitar shows up as the primary sound, it kills. There is always surprising drumming to support the progress and flow too. His name is Namtar, and he is a professional drumming machine! In the track "Little Hector What Have You Done?", there is a part in which just eight speedy snare beats are thrown in unexpectedly. Rapid, fierce, and appropriate. Whether it be a blast supporting a quick movement, or a light tap on a symbol supporting a more mellow movement, the drums fit.

The keyboards are predominant most of the time, which is the great thing about this music. It is entirely obvious Ardek is not using default sounds. Noticeably, he has spent countless hours searching through sound banks and tweaking effects in search of the best-suited symphonic match-up. For example, the keys have a hallow sound around 1:28 in Bitte Tötet Mich. Also, the tones can appear to be off key at times, and this is because they are, intentionally! It is these small efforts that make the music dramatic and entertaining. The band invites a violinist in for a few tracks on this album as well.

Every song is another set from the act, or the next chapter in the book. There are several different interpretations of the same scenario in the track "Little Hector What Have You Done?". What is this album about? Carach Angren keeps the listener guessing and creating their own concept and plot of what the album is actually about. At least we know it is based on the subject of war. I do not foresee Carach Angren selling out in any form or drifting away from their unique style of composing dark, theatrical, story-based metal. Fans of In Flames are scared of this music.

Suggested tracks: General Nightmare, Sir John, The Funerary Dirge of The Violinist
"

Fonte Reviews: Metal Archives

Última edição por Mephisto em Sáb Mar 15, 2014 10:12 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
Mephisto
Mephisto
Administração
Administração

Mensagem por Mephisto Dom Mar 09, 2014 6:02 pm

Gigante!

Mephisto
Mephisto
Administração